I write to you today with wonderful news that a small group of loyal IPM donors are challenging us to raise $42,000 between now and year-end that they will match dollar-for-dollar in celebration of IPM’s 42 years of changing lives around the world.
Your gift may come in the following forms to help us meet this wonderful year-end challenge:
- An online payment at: https://www.ipmconnect.org/donations
- A check made out to IPM and dated no later than December 31, 2016
- A gift of stock or securities communicated to us and initiated by year-end to IPM’s account at Morgan Stanley Wealth, Management, DTC#0015, Account #574-208500
This is a remarkable opportunity to help IPM end the year in a manner that ensures our ability to live out our mission of working across boundaries of culture, faith, and economic circumstance with children, women, and youth to build partnerships that create justice, peace, and hope.
While you consider your gift, please know that in 2016 alone IPM:
- Worked with more than 50 Project Partners around the world impacting some 60,000 lives
- Piloted a new IPM Fellows program among our outstanding Project Partners in South Asia
- Delivered over 250 holiday gifts to the children and youth of our Salvadoran Project Partners
- Accompanied more than 100 persons on Immersion Experiences to Colombia, El Salvador, India, Nepal, Nicaragua, and the USA upping our total to almost 1,900 since 2003
- Conducted more than 150 education &/or training programs amongst our Project and Community Partners around the world
It has been a remarkable year and as we look forward to 2017, please know how grateful all of us at IPM are for your continued generosity. We are happy to share the photo album below that chronicles our success.
Thank you and best wishes to for a joyful and peace-filled New Year!
Joseph F. Cistone
Chief Executive Officer